Twenty Valley's Winter WineFest
Celebrating its 11th anniversary, this FREE ADMISSION event, is held over the weekend of January 10-12, 2020 is sure to delight.
Twenty Valley's Winter WineFest showcases some of the best VQA wines from celebrated winemakers, locally created craft beverages and gastronomic pleasures from resident culinary talent. The festival attracts more than 10,000 visitors.
Winter WineFest is a FREE event, however, there are some featured ticketed events such as the Sparkling Dinner, Icewine Brunch, After Parties, and the Chef Challenge! You will be able to purchase your tickets to any of these unique experiences later this year. Tickets are limited.
Follow this link for a sample of last year's printable program!
Tips for a memorable Winter WineFest
Where does Winter WineFest take place?
Jordan Village, 3836 Main Street | GPS: 43.149314, -79.369877
Directions: Toronto or Niagara Bound QEW exit 55, Jordan (Jordan Road). South on Jordan Road towards Niagara Escarpment, away from the lake. Right (west) on Fourth Avenue. Look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Arena/Lions Park. Or continue left on Nineteenth Street and look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Fire Hall. Shuttles will be available to take you to the Festival site in the heart of Jordan Village. You can also drop people off on Nineteenth Street. Mo parking is permitted on the lawns of churches, schools, homes or businesses unless otherwise signed.
Or QEW exit 57, Vineland (Victoria Avenue). South on Victoria Avenue towards Niagara Escarpment, away from the lake, to the stoplight at Regional Road 81/King Street. Left (east) on Regional Road 81/King Street through the valley. Left (north) on Nineteenth Street and look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Fire Hall. You can drop people off on Nineteenth Street or continue on to Fourth Avenue and turn right (east). Look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Arena/Lions Park. Shuttles will be available to take you to the Festival site in the heart of Jordan Village.
Winter WineFest Outdoor Tips:
- Dress warm – winter jacket, boots, and gloves are a must!
- Cozy fire pits and warming stations will help keep you toasty warm, we want you to enjoy winter! Being outdoors is what makes it so Canadian!
- Admission to the Street Festival is complimentary; tokens can be purchased for wine and food. To save time, you can pre-purchase tokens and event tickets. (Tickets available now!)
- Share your Winter WineFest celebrations on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and use the hashtags: #WinterWineFest, #IcewineFest, #UncoverTwentyValley We will be running contests so make sure to follow us on Social Media!
- *Ticketed events are 19+ due to service of alcohol. The Wine & Culinary Village is FREE admission for all ages to enjoy live entertainment and activities!
- Smile! Photographers will be on-site all weekend. Twenty Valley Tourism and Winter WineFest have hired professional photographers for the 2019 event. Photos and videos may be used in press releases, marketing materials and in social media. Please be aware that by attending this event you consent to your image being used. Thank you to Jeff Speed for capturing our fabulous event!
2019 Highlights: Check out Winter WineFest and other Twenty Valley Photos on Instagram by clicking here.
Jordan Village The Wine and Culinary Village is an entertaining way to explore the local tastes of Twenty Valley. Admission to the Winter WineFest is FREE to enjoy the LIVE ENTERTAINMENT all weekend long. Token packages to be used at the vendors are available for pre-purchase or at the event.Read more »
Wine & Culinary Village In addition to seasonal celebrations is our healthy competitions! Chef Challenge takes place Saturday afternoon, along with the Barrel Competition and Sunday, guests have the opportunity to take home the Icewine Cup in the Icepuck shootout!Read more »
Cave Spring Cellar, Jordan Village Sneak away to one of two exclusive private underground cellar parties hosted by Dillon's Small Batch Distillers and Bench Brewing Company in the Wine Cellar of Cave Spring. Limited tickets are available for these events.Read more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan Celebrity Chef will inspire and create the four-course menu for this beautiful evening! Join us in the stunning Windows Room On the Twenty, each course will be perfectly paired with Sweet, Sparkling and Sensational Wines from Twenty ValleyRead more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan Celebrity Chefs Connie DeSousa and John Jackson will inspire and create the three-course menu that will awaken your senses! Join us in the stunning Windows Room On the Twenty, each course will be perfectly paired with Sweet, Sparkling and Sensational Wines from Twenty Valley.Read more »
Village Main Stage, Jordan Village Niagara's most stylish wine destination. This is one alluring fashion show you do not want to miss. His and hers designer clothing and accessories from the boutiques of Jordan Village modeled by some of Niagara's top winemakers and notable guests.Read more »
Twenty Valley Event Tent, Jordan Village Explore the entire Icewine process from growing the fruit to picking the frozen berries and pressing them in into the sweet nectar that produces the Twenty Valley Region world-famous Icewines. One of the most iconic wine that can be paired beautifully with your favourite savoury or sweet dishes.Read more »
Valuable donation of time and skills for events like the Winter WineFest would not be possible without the help of valued volunteers. If you are interested in getting involved in this years 10th Anniversary Celebration please contact us at email@example.comRead more »