Twenty Valley's Winter WineFest
Food and drink lovers descend on the annual Winter WineFest. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, this FREE ADMISSION event, is held over the weekend of January 11-13, 2019 is sure to delight. It showcases some of the best VQA wines from celebrated winemakers and gastronomic pleasures from local culinary talent. The festival attracts more than 8,000 visitors and continues to build on the success of the first year’s lineup which showcased more than 20 wine and restaurant vendors.
Highlights of the upcoming festival include demonstrations from the Grape Growers of Ontario featuring their 8 Below Series; the chef inspired Sparkling Dinner and Icewine Brunch hosted by celebrity Chefs Connie DeSousa and John Jackson, owners of Calgary’s charbar and CHARCUT Roast House; and fantastic Canadian artists rounding out three days of live musical entertainment. Headliners for the 10th anniversary include Winter WineFest alumnus Ashley MacIsaac, kicking off the event on Friday night and Whitehorse, closing the festival on Sunday afternoon. Coleman Hell is welcomed to the Winter WineFest stage for his first time on Saturday night.
The Winter WineFest is a FREE event! However, we do have some Featured ticketed events such as the Sparkling Dinner and Icewine Brunch, The Dillon's After Party, Bench Brewing After Party and the Chef Challenge! To purchase your tickets to any of these unique experiences, click below!
Save the Date for our 10th Annual Winter WineFest: January 11th to 13th, 2019 | Main Street, Jordan Village
- 5:30 PM - Opening Kick Off - Special Guests
- 6:15 PM - Live Entertainment on the Main Stage featuring Peter Katz
- 7:30 PM - Live Entertainment on the Main Stage featuring Ashley MacIsaac
- 9:30 PM - Dillon's Distillers After Party in the Cave Spring Cellar -limited tickets available
- 12:00 PM - Live Entertainment
- 12:30 PM -Live Entertainment
- 1:00 PM - Live Entertainment
- 2:00 PM - Jordan Village Fashion show, brought to you by the Boutiques of Jordan Village
- 2:30 PM - Grape Grower's of Ontario '8 Below Series'
- 3:00 PM - Grape Grower's of Ontario '8 Below Series'
- 3:00 PM - Twenty Valley's Barrel Rolling Competition
- 3:15 PM - Live Entertainment on the Main Stage featuring - The Associates
- 4:00 PM - Chef's Challenge with Celebrity Chefs Connie DeSousa and John Jackson (ticket proceeds from sample go to Community Care of West Niagara)**Please note the chef challenge is not a vegetarian nor vegan event and dietary restrictions cannot be guaranteed to be accommodated
- 4:30 PM - Live Entertainment on the Main Stage featuring - Vintage Flight
- 5:15 PM - Live Entertainment on the Main Stage featuring - Fake Shark
- 6:30 PM - Sparkling Dinner featuring Chefs Connie DeSousa and John Jackson - limited tickets available
- 7:30 PM - Live Entertainment on the Main Stage featuring -Coleman Hell
- 9:30 PM - The Bench Brewing Co. After Party in the Cave Spring Cellar - limited tickets available
- 10:30 AM - Icewine Brunch featuring Chefs Connie DeSousa and John Jackson - limited tickets available
- 12:00 PM -Live Entertainment on the Main Stage featuring- Riley Michaels
- 1:30 PM - Grape Grower's of Ontario '8 Below Series'
- 2:00 PM - Jordan Village Fashion show, brought to you by the Jordan Village Merchants
- 3:00 PM - Live Entertainment on the Main Stage featuring Megan Bonnell
- 3:30 PM - Grape Grower's of Ontario '8 Below Series'
- 4:00 PM - Peach Kings Icewine Puck Shoot Out! Sign up at 3:00 PM
- 4:30 PM - Live Entertainment on the Main Stage featuring - Whitehorse
Tips for a memorable Winter WineFest
Where does Winter WineFest take place?
Jordan Village, 3836 Main Street | GPS: 43.149314, -79.369877
Directions: Toronto or Niagara Bound QEW exit 55, Jordan (Jordan Road). South on Jordan Road towards Niagara Escarpment, away from the lake. Right (west) on Fourth Avenue. Look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Arena/Lions Park. Or continue left on Nineteenth Street and look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Fire Hall. Shuttles will be available to take you to the Festival site in the heart of Jordan Village. You can also drop people off on Nineteenth Street.
Or QEW exit 57, Vineland (Victoria Avenue). South on Victoria Avenue towards Niagara Escarpment, away from the lake, to the stoplight at Regional Road 81/King Street. Left (east) on Regional Road 81/King Street through the valley. Left (north) on Nineteenth Street and look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Fire Hall. You can drop people off on Nineteenth Street or continue on to Fourth Avenue and turn right (east). Look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Arena/Lions Park. Shuttles will be available to take you to the Festival site in the heart of Jordan Village.
Winter WineFest Outdoor Tips:
- Dress warm – winter jacket, boots, and gloves are a must!
- Cozy fire pits and warming stations will help keep you toasty warm, we want you to enjoy winter! Being outdoors is what makes it so Canadian!
- Admission to the Street Festival is complimentary; tokens can be purchased for wine and food. To save time, you can pre-purchase tokens and event tickets. (Tickets available soon!)
- Share your Winter WineFest celebrations on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and use the hashtags: #WinterWineFest, #IcewineFest, #uncoverTwentyValley We will be running contests so make sure to follow us on Social Media!
- *Ticketed events are 19+ due to service of alcohol. The Wine & Culinary Village is free admission for all ages to enjoy live entertainment and activities!
- Smile! Photographers will be on-site all weekend. Please be aware that we will be using some of these photos throughout the year on our website or social media.
Jordan Village The Wine & Culinary Village: Admission is free - Come to enjoy the Icewine Celebrations, sample delicious wines from more than 20 of Twenty Valley's premium wineries, sample craft Wine, Beer, and artisanal cocktails and savour yummy bites from our top culinary talent!Read more »
Wine & Culinary Village Barrels, Hockey Shootout, and More... In addition to the stunning village and its magical atmosphere, the celebration of all things Icewine and Winter collide.Read more »
Cave Spring Cellar, Jordan Village Sneak away to one of two exclusive private underground cellar parties hosted by Dillon's Small Batch Distillers and Bench Brewing Company in the Wine Cellar of Cave Spring. Limited tickets are available for these events.Read more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan Celebrity Chef will inspire and create the four-course menu for this beautiful evening! Join us in the stunning Windows Room On the Twenty, each course will be perfectly paired with Sweet, Sparkling and Sensational Wines from Twenty ValleyRead more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan Food Network Celebrity Chef will inspire and create the three-course menu that will awaken your senses! Join us in the stunning Windows Room On the Twenty, each course will be perfectly paired with Sweet, Sparkling and Sensational Wines from Twenty Valley.Read more »
Village Main Stage, Jordan Village Niagara's most stylish wine destination. This is one alluring fashion show you do not want to miss. His and hers designer clothing and accessories from the boutiques of Jordan Village modeled by some of Niagara's top winemakers and notable guests.Read more »
Twenty Valley Event Tent, Jordan Village Explore the entire Icewine process from growing the fruit to picking the frozen berries and pressing them in into the sweet nectar that produces the Twenty Valley Region world-famous Icewines. One of the most iconic wine that can be paired beautifully with your favourite savoury or sweet dishes.Read more »
Valuable donation of time and skills for events like the Winter WineFest would not be possible without the help of valued volunteers. If you are interested in getting involved in this years 10th Anniversary Celebration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more »