Twenty Valley's Winter WineFest
- TV personality, Kevin Brauch The Thirsty Traveler and the Food Network personality will be MC for the weekend
- Non-stop live entertainment Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- The Grape Growers of Ontario will feature their 8 Below Icewine seminar and tasting
- Craft Distillery Dillon's host their popular designer cocktail workshop
- Winter Cocktail Competition and outdoor dance party on Friday night
- The Twenty Valley Ultimate Dinner and Brunch at Inn on the Twenty Restaurant showcases local chefs Shelia Polingga, Justin Downes, Erik Peacock, George Ward, Ricky and Olivia; and ultra-premium curated wines
- Meet fantastic local artists and local vendors
- The annual beverage maker barrel rolling competition
- Jordan Village Merchants fashion show
- Ice Puck Shoot Out competition
- After Parties both Friday and Saturday night in the amazing Cave Spring cellar
Beat the crowd with our ready for pick up Token Packages! All token packages come with a Winter WineFest Commemorative Glass! Pre-purchased tokens are exclusively available for pick up at the event in the Guest Services Tent on Main Street.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the event.
Contact email@example.com or (289) 205-1189 for inquiries about purchasing tickets or existing ticket orders.
Follow this link for a sample of last year's printable program!
Tips for a memorable Winter WineFest
Where does Winter WineFest take place?
Jordan Village, 3836 Main Street | GPS: 43.149314, -79.369877
Directions: Toronto or Niagara Bound QEW exit 55, Jordan (Jordan Road). South on Jordan Road towards Niagara Escarpment, away from the lake. Right (west) on Fourth Avenue. Look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Arena/Lions Park. Or continue left on Nineteenth Street and look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Fire Hall. Shuttles will be available to take you to the Festival site in the heart of Jordan Village. You can also drop people off on Nineteenth Street. More parking is permitted on the lawns of churches, schools, homes or businesses unless otherwise signed.
Or QEW exit 57, Vineland (Victoria Avenue). South on Victoria Avenue towards Niagara Escarpment, away from the lake, to the stoplight at Regional Road 81/King Street. Left (east) on Regional Road 81/King Street through the valley. Left (north) on Nineteenth Street and look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Fire Hall. You can drop people off on Nineteenth Street or continue on to Fourth Avenue and turn right (east). Look for the signs for FREE PARKING at the Jordan Arena/Lions Park. Shuttles will be available to take you to the Festival site in the heart of Jordan Village.
Winter WineFest Outdoor Tips:
- #BraceForABlast! Get your tickets now.
- Dress warm – winter jacket, boots, and gloves are a must!
- Cozy fire pits and warming stations will help keep you toasty warm, we want you to enjoy winter! Being outdoors is what makes it so Canadian!
- Admission to the Street Festival is complimentary; tokens can be purchased for wine and food. To save time, you can pre-purchase tokens and event tickets. (Tickets available now!)
- Share your Winter WineFest celebrations on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and use the hashtags: #WinterWineFest, #IcewineFest, #UncoverTwentyValley We will be running contests so make sure to follow us on Social Media!
- *Ticketed events are 19+ due to service of alcohol. The Wine & Culinary Village is for all ages to enjoy live entertainment and activities!
- Smile! Photographers will be on-site all weekend. Twenty Valley Tourism and Winter WineFest have hired professional photographers for the 2019 event. Photos and videos may be used in press releases, marketing materials and in social media. Please be aware that by attending this event you consent to your image being used. Thank you to Jeff Speed for capturing our fabulous event!
2019 Highlights: Check out Winter WineFest and other Twenty Valley Photos on Instagram by clicking here.
Jordan Village The Wine and Culinary Village is an entertaining way to explore the local tastes of Twenty Valley. Admission to the Winter WineFest is FREE to enjoy the LIVE ENTERTAINMENT all weekend long. Token packages to be used at the vendors are available for pre-purchase or at the event.Read more »
Wine & Culinary Village In addition to seasonal celebrations is our healthy competitions! Chef Challenge takes place Saturday afternoon, along with the Barrel Competition and Sunday, guests have the opportunity to take home the Icewine Cup in the Icepuck shootout!Read more »
Cave Spring Cellar, Jordan Village Sneak away to one of two exclusive private underground cellar parties in the Wine Cellar of Cave Spring. Limited tickets are available for these events.Read more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan Niagara Chefs Erik Peacock (The Kitchen at Bench and Wellington Court), Justin Downes (Niagara College), George Ward (Vineland Estates Restaurant) and Sheila Polingga (On the Twenty Restaurant) will create a four-course menu featuring the best of Twenty Valley for this beautiful evening! Join us in the stunning Windows Room On the Twenty for the Twenty Valley Showcase dinner.Read more »
3836 Main Street, Jordan Niagara Chefs David Sider (the Restaurant at Redstone), Ricky and Olivia (Westcott Vineyards) and Shelia Polingga (On the Twenty Restaurant) will inspire and create the three-course menu that will awaken your senses! Join us in the stunning Windows Room On the Twenty.Read more »
Village Main Stage, Jordan Village Niagara's most stylish wine destination. This is one alluring fashion show you do not want to miss. His and hers designer clothing and accessories from the boutiques of Jordan Village modeled by some of Niagara's top winemakers and notable guests.Read more »
Twenty Valley Event Tent, Jordan Village Explore the entire Icewine process from growing the fruit to picking the frozen berries and pressing them in into the sweet nectar that produces the Twenty Valley Region world-famous Icewines. One of the most iconic wine that can be paired beautifully with your favourite savoury or sweet dishes.Read more »
Valuable donation of time and skills for events like the Winter WineFest would not be possible without the help of valued volunteers. If you are interested in getting involved in this years 11th Anniversary Celebration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more »